Brookline Village’s most affordable
house cleaning service.
Book a trusted maid instantly below.
If you’re looking for a little bit of retail therapy, hop on over to Brookline Village. Located along Washington Street off Route 9 and just west of the Muddy River. Walk down the historic Brookline Village to see lively street life and architecture, a great place to grab a bite and people watch. Packed with history and New England pride, Brookline Village is also listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The Brookline Historical Society, a non-profit dedicated to the preservation of Brookline’s diverse roots is a great place to learn more.
Brookline Village was the first colonial settlement of what is now known as Brookline. Known for being an economic hub during the 1800s, Bostonians looking to travel westward needed to cross the cart bridge over the Muddy River to continue. This travel route attracted lots of merchants, tradesmen, travelers, and families to the area. Brookline was once called the Punch Bowl Village, after a local bar called Punch Drunk Tavern. Built near pearl street in 1730, it served as a place to relax for British soldiers before the start of the revolutionary way, and in 1806, it was turned into a stop for stagecoaches. Now a charming neighborhood filled with narrow roads and a touch of gentrification, Brookline Village continues to be a stop worth visiting if traveling west of Boston.
Do you live near Brookline Village? Perhaps you’re a busy Brookline Village parent, trying to juggle the kids’ dance recitals and soccer practice on top of vacuuming and doing the dishes at home. Or maybe you’re a business professional or CEO who doesn’t have the time to deal with dust and dirt when you return home from a long day at work. Or possibly you may have a disabled relative or elderly parent who could use a helping hand around the house.
When you’re searching for a dependable home cleaner in Brookline Village, don’t look any further. You can rest easy by choosing Patriot Maids to refer the very best house cleaner for your family. All house cleaners are background checked, come with 2 to 3 years’ experience, and fully equipped to handle any cleaning task. You can arrive at home knowing that your house has been cleaned by a qualified team of professionals and will shine from top to bottom.
Patriot Maids is Brookline Village’s premier maid referral agency. Whether you’re looking for a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or just a one-time deep clean, we make sure you’re able to have the same referred cleaner every single time. They’ll even remember your pets’ names!
Founded in 2019, Patriot Maids is a locally owned and operated cleaning referral agency in Boston, Massachusetts that functions as a matchmaker between clients and house cleaning services. We offer customizable residential home cleaning service referrals in Boston and surrounding areas. Referral agencies reduce costs for customers while raising the income of workers by sending jobs to independent cleaners who register under contract.
The independent cleaning professionals work to their own schedule, utilize their own acquired knowledge to complete jobs, and provide their own transportation. Depending on the needs of the customer, supplies, and equipment are provided by either the customer or the worker. The workers offer professional cleaning services, as requested by the customer, at the lowest possible cost.
Our mission is simple: we clean, you relax!
Book online and schedule your home cleaning appointment.
We will send you an instant confirmation via email after booking your appointment.
An expert and fully equipped independent cleaning professional comes over and cleans your home.
Your spotless home is ready to enjoy and brag about! 🙂
A complete house cleaning service, where each and every corner of the entire house is cleaned and sanitized. It reaches the deep grime and dirt in your home and covers areas which aren’t traditionally covered by a regular or spring clean.
Large or small, construction projects are never a tidy experience. Whether you’re fixing up a basement, giving the kitchen an update, or putting additional rooms on the house, someone has to clean-up when the job is complete. We’re here to help, book now.
Leaving or buying a house? Moving out of an apartment rental? Let our professional cleaners help tidy up before you say good-bye or hello to your home! We offer quality cleaning services for this stressful part of the moving experience.
With Patriot Maids, you can select: weekly, monthly or biweekly service. Our referred independent cleaning professionals are fully vetted and equipped to offer residential cleaning services in Brookline Village and surrounding areas.
Brookline Village referral home cleaners adhere to the highest quality cleaning standards.
That alone makes a huge difference.
All cleaners are interviewed in-person, background checked, provide 3 professional & 3 personal preferences, and are verified for work status eligibility in the USA before setting foot into a client's home.
We offer a variety of house cleaning service referrals for residents who live in Brookline Village and nearby cities, from move out cleaning to deep cleans.
Our online booking platform is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for making an appointment. Even on Christmas at 3am.
Contact us via email and chat or give us a call at (617) 208-0599. Friendly customer service agents are ready to help Mon-Sun 7am-7pm.
If you find something that we missed, please call us within 24 hours of our most recent appointment and we’ll come out to your home and fix it for free.
No need to change cleaning companies. The same cleaner arrives for each visit and clients can try out different cleaners to find the cleaner that works for you...all at the same place.
1. Emerald Necklace Conservancy – This stretch of natural preserve which is a river way functions as the boundary line between Boston and Brookline. Featuring an impressive 34 acres of paths perfect for hiking and bicycling next to the muddy river. And with lots of greenery, there’s over 100,000 plants that are rooted here. Home of many historic sites like the beautiful stone bridges at Chapel St. and Longwood Ave., Emerald Necklace is also a National Historic Landmark. The area was worked on around for 20 years in the late 19th century by Frederick Law Olmstead. He was known for creating areas for recreation, open spaces for plant life, and venues to escape the stresses of everyday life. His worked as shaped areas like Central Park and the U.S. Capital grounds extensively.
2. Dutch House – For the Chicago Fair that took place in 1893, this colonial was built by the Dutch Van Houten Cocoa Company. An early entrepreneur in the chocolate business, Van Houten’s cocoa enterprise reached into the United States. The Dutch House that Van Houten had constructed displayed all of his goods at the fair. While the fair was happening, a Brookline resident by the name of Captain Charles Brookes Appleton saw the house and was stunned by what he saw. Amazed by the Dutch House, he purchased it from the Van Houten company and had it torn apart and shipped back to Brookline. It was rebuilt and now can be found at 120 Netherlands road which was named after the house.
3. Brookline Village Shopping – The hotspot of Brookline Village, it has lots of inviting outdoor patios, cafes, and restaurants. The nearby Puppet Showplace Theater right down the street near Harvard St. and Washington St. is the perfect to visit as well while shopping.
4. Village Pizza House – Serving Brookline Village since the 70s, Greek pizza by the Mallios family is a tasty treat. As a mainstay of Brookline, they serve everyone from teachers, students, local residents, and tourists. Boasting minimal décor and artwork, it shows Greek style heritage and history. A lot of customers like to order online at Village Pizza House, but we recommend sitting in the restaurant with lots of seating and you can even check out the 150-gallon fish tank by the front counter. When you visit, try out the specialty pizzas like the Alfredo pizza that comes with broccoli, chicken that is grilled, and Alfredo sauce.
5. Matt Murphy’s – Have you ever seen an Irish pub without a television? This pub exists to promote a strong community rather than what’s on the local news or sports channel. A good choice of ambient music is usually what rings through the restaurant. Be sure to try some of their popular dishes, like the house fries and brown gravy with Irish cheese curds. If you like dessert, the breaded pudding and sliced pears is also very tasty. You’ll be sure to find something that fits your palette.
Most people are hesitant to hire a professional cleaner. Why spend the money if they can do it themselves? It’s time to stop looking at home cleaning as just an expense—instead, view it as an investment.
Here are 5 reasons you should book Brookline Village cleaning services for your home:
1. Give Yourself A Break: We understand that you’re busy. You spend most of your time working or with family, and you probably don’t have the time or energy to clean your house the way you want. And coming home to a dirty apartment isn’t relaxing in the least.
Instead of spending your weekend or precious post-office hours cleaning up, direct that energy where it should go—working on a passion project, hanging out with friends, or even just taking a long, soothing bath. Hiring a maid service to do your cleaning for you is one less thing to stress about, and we could all use a little less stress in our lives.
2. Get A Thorough, Professional Clean: Even if you pride yourself in how thoroughly you clean, chances are you’re still not cleaning your home 100%. Our professional maids are there to make sure that your house is cleaned, tidy, and spotless from top to bottom. That includes dusting all surfaces, cleaning the floorboards, sanitizing door knobs, and much, much more—AKA all the nasty stuff people normally don’t like to do.
You’re paying for our experience, too. Most of our cleaners have several years of training under their belts. And they only use high-quality supplies and equipment.
3. Have A Tidy Home No Matter When You Need It: Your home can be clean how you want it, when you want it. Arrange for a regular cleaner to make scheduled visits to your home, whether it’s every day, once a week, or as needed. You won’t need to cancel dinner plans last minute because you couldn’t get the house ready in time, and you don’t suffer the dreaded post-party cleanup either. Hiring a home cleaner is perfect for homeowners who love entertaining but hate dealing with the mess and stress.
4. A Clean Home Is A Healthy, Happy Home: Cleaning saves relationships, cleaning saves lives. That might sound like an exaggeration, but it’s true. Menial everyday chores like sweeping, washing dishes, and other household tasks are a major source of relationship tension. Would you let a dirty home stand in the way of you and a happy relationship?
Even if you live without a partner, you can still benefit from a clean house. Dirty homes are hotbeds of bacteria, mold, and germs that threaten your well-being. Leaving dirty dishes and food out attracts insects, rodents, and other creatures. Dust irritates your respiratory system, giving you allergies and making it hard to breathe. If you find yourself sick a lot for no particular reason, it could be your home.
Our cleaning company can come in and relieve you of the burden of cleaning. No more fights about dirty dishes. No more sneezing, wheezing, and coughing due to dust build-up.
5. Save Time, Save Money: Time is money, and who doesn’t need more of it? Managing your time will be much easier if you hire a home cleaner. Instead of spending hours scrubbing floors and cleaning out toilets, you can use that time doing what matters most.
And with so much competition, professional home cleaning services in Brookline Village are no longer the luxury that most people think it is. There are affordable options, great deals, and huge discounts for loyal customers. If you need a maid, choose Patriot Maids!