Charlestown’s most affordable
house cleaning service.
Book a trusted maid instantly below.
If you’re looking for red brick sidewalks and fine dining during a hot summer night, Charlestown is the right choice for you. Among Boston’s 23 neighborhoods, Charlestown is the oldest within the city. It’s located north of the Charles River right across from downtown Boston in Suffolk County. After first being laid out in 1648 by Thomas Graves, it officially became a city in 1848 and was annexed by Boston in 1874. Since the late 1980s, Charlestown has exploded with a mixture of diverse young professionals and upper-class gentrification. However, due to its strong Irish roots, it still maintains a certain “townie” feel which is something you’ll find most Bostonians say about their own neighborhood.
Charlestown is mainly a residential part of the city due to much of its housing near the Boston waterfront. It has a population of 19,000 which is relatively small for a neighborhood of Boston. 94% of the population work blue collar jobs, while the remaining 6% work white collar jobs. Since Charlestown is one the more nicer parts of the city, the average household income is $143,820.20. In Charlestown there are about 8,931 households with an average household size of two people and about 43% of people living in the area are married with one child living at home. The typical age of someone living in Charlestown is 35 years old. As Charlestown represents a more stable part of the city, it has great access to hospitals, historic sites, a convenient I-93 expressway ramp, and access to the MBTA via Sullivan Station. Charlestown continues to be a bright and history filled part of Boston and residents love the easy access to sport stadiums too.
Perhaps you’re a busy Charlestown parent, trying to juggle the kids’ dance recitals and soccer practice on top of vacuuming and doing the dishes at home. Or maybe you’re a business professional or CEO who doesn’t have the time to deal with dust and dirt when you return home from a long day at work. Or possibly you may have a disabled relative or elderly parent who could use a helping hand around the house.
When you’re searching for a dependable home cleaner in Charlestown, don’t look any further. You can rest easy by choosing Patriot Maids to refer the very best house cleaner for your family. All house cleaners are background checked, come with 2 to 3 years’ experience, and fully equipped to handle any cleaning task. You can arrive at home knowing that your house has been cleaned by a qualified team of professionals and will shine from top to bottom.
Patriot Maids is Charlestown’s premier maid referral agency. Whether you’re looking for a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or just a one-time deep clean, we make sure you’re able to have the same referred cleaner every single time. They’ll even remember your pets’ names!
Founded in 2019, Patriot Maids is a locally owned and operated cleaning referral agency in Boston, Massachusetts that functions as a matchmaker between clients and house cleaning services. We offer customizable residential home cleaning service referrals in Boston and surrounding areas. Referral agencies reduce costs for customers while raising the income of workers by sending jobs to independent cleaners who register under contract.
The independent cleaning professionals work to their own schedule, utilize their own acquired knowledge to complete jobs, and provide their own transportation. Depending on the needs of the customer, supplies, and equipment are provided by either the customer or the worker. The workers offer professional cleaning services, as requested by the customer, at the lowest possible cost.
Our mission is simple: we clean, you relax!
Book online and schedule your home cleaning appointment.
We will send you an instant confirmation via email after booking your appointment.
An expert and fully equipped independent cleaning professional comes over and cleans your home.
Your spotless home is ready to enjoy and brag about! 🙂
A complete house cleaning service, where each and every corner of the entire house is cleaned and sanitized. It reaches the deep grime and dirt in your home and covers areas which aren’t traditionally covered by a regular or spring clean.
Large or small, construction projects are never a tidy experience. Whether you’re fixing up a basement, giving the kitchen an update, or putting additional rooms on the house, someone has to clean-up when the job is complete. We’re here to help, book now.
Leaving or buying a house? Moving out of an apartment rental? Let our professional cleaners help tidy up before you say good-bye or hello to your home! We offer quality cleaning services for this stressful part of the moving experience.
With Patriot Maids, you can select: weekly, monthly or biweekly service. Our referred independent cleaning professionals are fully vetted and equipped to offer residential cleaning services in Charlestown and surrounding areas.
Charlestown referral home cleaners adhere to the highest quality cleaning standards.
That alone makes a huge difference.
All cleaners are interviewed in-person, background checked, provide 3 professional & 3 personal preferences, and are verified for work status eligibility in the USA before setting foot into a client's home.
We offer a variety of house cleaning service referrals for residents who live in Charlestown and nearby cities, from move out cleaning to deep cleans.
Our online booking platform is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for making an appointment. Even on Christmas at 3am.
Contact us via email and chat or give us a call at (617) 208-0599. Friendly customer service agents are ready to help Mon-Sun 7am-7pm.
If you find something that we missed, please call us within 24 hours of our most recent appointment and we’ll come out to your home and fix it for free.
No need to change cleaning companies. The same cleaner arrives for each visit and clients can try out different cleaners to find the cleaner that works for you...all at the same place.
1. USS Constitution: Though this museum is only open within specific time frames, the USS Constitution , when it is open, is open to the public on a first come, first serve basis. Private tours are also available to those who want to spend the money. Exhibits are always changing, so visit the website to find one that interests you.
2. Brewer’s Fork: The cleaning is all done for the day and you and your family are hungry. How about some epic pizza? There is more than just pizza at Brewer’s Fork, but the pizza is what they are known for. Their delicious pizza line includes marge (a tomato, mozzarella, and basil topped pizza), sausage, spicy clam (a regional specialty pizza with local clams, tomato sauce, pecorino, chili flakes, and gremolata), Killer B (genoa salami, tomato sauce & mozzarella, and local hot honey), Mushroom Man, meatball, Freebird (smoked chicken, pickled collard greens, mozzarella, Alabama white sauce, and pork cracklings), the Notorious P.I.G. (NYC prosciutto cotto, saco river potatoes, pecorino, rosemary salt), The Situation (jersey asparagus, mozzarella, pecorino, lemony wild ramp pesto), Cacio E Pepe (mozzarella, ricotta, pecorino, cracked black pepper), and The O.G. (sliced garlic, fresh oregano leaves, pecorino, tomato sauce).
3. Pier 6: If you’re more in the mood for some adult unwinding after the cleaning is done, then Pier 6 is a great option. Pier 6 is the most popular bar in the area and is a waterfront restaurant with panoramic views of the city skyline and harbor. The menu highlights many exciting flavors of classic New England dishes with a focus on fresh seafood and local ingredients.
4. Gastropub Monument: The Gastropub Monument is a classy restaurant and tavern. What really sets them apart from other institutions like them is the fact that they offer delivery services. Though, you’ll really want to make a trip to Gastropub, it’s gorgeous! The restaurant offers a kids menu, brunch, lunch, dinner, and a wide variety of drinks. Some specials include Monday Night “Board Meatings,” Taco Tuesday, and Wednesday Night Ramen. Yum.
5. Navy Yard Bistro & Wine Bar: Though , we have mentioned a lot of restaurants, the top spot belongs to the French, Navy Yard Bistro & Wine Bar. The menu changes seasonally as well as their award winning wine list.
Most people are hesitant to hire a professional cleaner. Why spend the money if they can do it themselves? It’s time to stop looking at home cleaning as just an expense—instead, view it as an investment.
Here are 5 reasons you should book Charlestown cleaning services for your home:
1. Give Yourself A Break: We understand that you’re busy. You spend most of your time working or with family, and you probably don’t have the time or energy to clean your house the way you want. And coming home to a dirty apartment isn’t relaxing in the least.
Instead of spending your weekend or precious post-office hours cleaning up, direct that energy where it should go—working on a passion project, hanging out with friends, or even just taking a long, soothing bath. Hiring a maid service to do your cleaning for you is one less thing to stress about, and we could all use a little less stress in our lives.
2. Get A Thorough, Professional Clean: Even if you pride yourself in how thoroughly you clean, chances are you’re still not cleaning your home 100%. Our professional maids are there to make sure that your house is cleaned, tidy, and spotless from top to bottom. That includes dusting all surfaces, cleaning the floorboards, sanitizing door knobs, and much, much more—AKA all the nasty stuff people normally don’t like to do.
You’re paying for our experience, too. Most of our cleaners have several years of training under their belts. And they only use high-quality supplies and equipment.
3. Have A Tidy Home No Matter When You Need It: Your home can be clean how you want it, when you want it. Arrange for a regular cleaner to make scheduled visits to your home, whether it’s every day, once a week, or as needed. You won’t need to cancel dinner plans last minute because you couldn’t get the house ready in time, and you don’t suffer the dreaded post-party cleanup either. Hiring a home cleaner is perfect for homeowners who love entertaining but hate dealing with the mess and stress.
4. A Clean Home Is A Healthy, Happy Home: Cleaning saves relationships, cleaning saves lives. That might sound like an exaggeration, but it’s true. Menial everyday chores like sweeping, washing dishes, and other household tasks are a major source of relationship tension. Would you let a dirty home stand in the way of you and a happy relationship?
Even if you live without a partner, you can still benefit from a clean house. Dirty homes are hotbeds of bacteria, mold, and germs that threaten your well-being. Leaving dirty dishes and food out attracts insects, rodents, and other creatures. Dust irritates your respiratory system, giving you allergies and making it hard to breathe. If you find yourself sick a lot for no particular reason, it could be your home.
Our cleaning company can come in and relieve you of the burden of cleaning. No more fights about dirty dishes. No more sneezing, wheezing, and coughing due to dust build-up.
5. Save Time, Save Money: Time is money, and who doesn’t need more of it? Managing your time will be much easier if you hire a home cleaner. Instead of spending hours scrubbing floors and cleaning out toilets, you can use that time doing what matters most.
And with so much competition, professional home cleaning services in Charlestown, MA are no longer the luxury that most people think it is. There are affordable options, great deals, and huge discounts for loyal customers. If you need a maid, choose Patriot Maids!