House Cleaning in Charlestown, Massachusetts
Book a trusted maid instantly below.
Get a free price quote in seconds by filling out the form below.
HOW IT WORKS
SMALL DETAILS MAKE A DIFFERENCE…
Boston referral home cleaners adhere to the highest quality cleaning standards.
That alone makes a huge difference.
We only refer the highest rated domestic cleaners in the industry. All cleaning professionals we refer have had numerous years of experience before we refer them out to your homes. If they are not qualified and thorough, we do not refer them. Rest assured that all of the cleaning providers we refer out to clients are the same cleaners that we would want cleaning our own homes.
If you’re looking for red brick sidewalks and fine dining during a hot summer night, Charlestown is the right choice for you. Among Boston’s 23 neighborhoods, Charlestown is the oldest within the city. It’s located north of the Charles River right across from downtown Boston in Suffolk County. After first being laid out in 1648 by Thomas Graves, it officially became a city in 1848 and was annexed by Boston in 1874. Since the late 1980s, Charlestown has exploded with a mixture of diverse young professionals and upper-class gentrification. However, due to its strong Irish roots, it still maintains a certain “townie” feel which is something you’ll find most Bostonians say about their own neighborhood.
Charlestown is mainly a residential part of the city due to much of its housing near the Boston waterfront. It has a population of 19,000 which is relatively small for a neighborhood of Boston. 94% of the population work blue collar jobs, while the remaining 6% work white collar jobs. Since Charlestown is one the more nicer parts of the city, the average household income is $143,820.20. In Charlestown there are about 8,931 households with an average household size of two people and about 43% of people living in the area are married with one child living at home. The typical age of someone living in Charlestown is 35 years old. As Charlestown represents a more stable part of the city, it has great access to hospitals, historic sites, a convenient I-93 expressway ramp, and access to the MBTA via Sullivan Station. Charlestown continues to be a bright and history filled part of Boston and residents love the easy access to sport stadiums too.
Perhaps you’re a busy Charlestown parent, trying to juggle the kids’ dance recitals and soccer practice on top of vacuuming and doing the dishes at home. Or maybe you’re a business professional or CEO who doesn’t have the time to deal with dust and dirt when you return home from a long day at work. Or possibly you may have a disabled relative or elderly parent who could use a helping hand around the house.
When you’re searching for a dependable home cleaner in Charlestown, don’t look any further. You can rest easy by choosing Patriot Maids to refer the very best house cleaner for your family. All house cleaners are background checked, come with 2 to 3 years’ experience, and fully equipped to handle any cleaning task. You can arrive at home knowing that your house has been cleaned by a qualified team of professionals and will shine from top to bottom.
Patriot Maids is Charlestown’s premier maid referral agency. Whether you’re looking for a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or just a one-time deep clean, we make sure you’re able to have the same referred cleaner every single time. They’ll even remember your pets’ names!
Founded in 2018, Patriot Maids is a locally owned and operated cleaning referral agency in Brookline Village, Massachusetts that functions as a matchmaker between clients and house cleaning services. We offer customizable residential home cleaning service referrals in Boston and surrounding areas. Referral agencies reduce costs for customers while raising the income of workers by sending jobs to independent cleaners who register under contract.
The independent cleaning professionals work to their own schedule, utilize their own acquired knowledge to complete jobs, and provide their own transportation. Depending on the needs of the customer, supplies, and equipment are provided by either the customer or the worker. The workers offer professional cleaning services, as requested by the customer, at the lowest possible cost.