House Cleaning in Charlestown, Massachusetts
Book a trusted maid instantly below.
Get a free price quote in seconds by filling out the form below.
HOW IT WORKS
Book online and schedule your home cleaning appointment.
We will send you an instant confirmation via email after booking your appointment.
An expert and fully equipped independent cleaning professional comes over and cleans your home.
SMALL DETAILS MAKE A DIFFERENCE…
Boston referral home cleaners adhere to the highest quality cleaning standards.
That alone makes a huge difference.
Our cleaners are tried and true, and have gone through a thorough vetting process including an in-person review of experience, state and federal criminal background checks, and personal/professional reference verification.
By connecting you directly with professional cleaners in your area, we are able to provide you with economical options for home cleaning services. With the money you save, you’ll have more left over to spend on doing the things you love.
We understand that there are certain ways you like things to be done in your home. With Patriot Maids, you can choose: weekly, monthly or biweekly service. You can schedule your service any time that works best for you, however frequently you would like.
Our helpful customer service team is available to provide you with personal assistance from 7am-9pm EST, seven days a week. We can be easily reached by phone, email, or through a live chat on our website to offer any support you may need.
If you find something that we missed, please contact us within 24 hours of our most recent appointment and we’ll come out to your home and fix it for free.
No need to change cleaning companies if you aren't satisfied with your service. The same cleaner arrives for each visit and clients can try out different cleaners to find the perfect match that works for you.
We only refer the highest rated domestic cleaners in the industry. All cleaning professionals we refer have had numerous years of experience before we refer them out to your homes. If they are not qualified and thorough, we do not refer them. Rest assured that all of the cleaning providers we refer out to clients are the same cleaners that we would want cleaning our own homes.
If you’re looking for red brick sidewalks and fine dining during a hot summer night, Charlestown is the right choice for you. Among Boston’s 23 neighborhoods, Charlestown is the oldest within the city. It’s located north of the Charles River right across from downtown Boston in Suffolk County. After first being laid out in 1648 by Thomas Graves, it officially became a city in 1848 and was annexed by Boston in 1874. Since the late 1980s, Charlestown has exploded with a mixture of diverse young professionals and upper-class gentrification. However, due to its strong Irish roots, it still maintains a certain “townie” feel which is something you’ll find most Bostonians say about their own neighborhood.
Charlestown is mainly a residential part of the city due to much of its housing near the Boston waterfront. It has a population of 19,000 which is relatively small for a neighborhood of Boston. 94% of the population work blue collar jobs, while the remaining 6% work white collar jobs. Since Charlestown is one the more nicer parts of the city, the average household income is $143,820.20. In Charlestown there are about 8,931 households with an average household size of two people and about 43% of people living in the area are married with one child living at home. The typical age of someone living in Charlestown is 35 years old. As Charlestown represents a more stable part of the city, it has great access to hospitals, historic sites, a convenient I-93 expressway ramp, and access to the MBTA via Sullivan Station. Charlestown continues to be a bright and history filled part of Boston and residents love the easy access to sport stadiums too.
Perhaps you’re a busy Charlestown parent, trying to juggle the kids’ dance recitals and soccer practice on top of vacuuming and doing the dishes at home. Or maybe you’re a business professional or CEO who doesn’t have the time to deal with dust and dirt when you return home from a long day at work. Or possibly you may have a disabled relative or elderly parent who could use a helping hand around the house.
When you’re searching for a dependable home cleaner in Charlestown, don’t look any further. You can rest easy by choosing Patriot Maids to refer the very best house cleaner for your family. All house cleaners are background checked, come with 2 to 3 years’ experience, and fully equipped to handle any cleaning task. You can arrive at home knowing that your house has been cleaned by a qualified team of professionals and will shine from top to bottom.
Patriot Maids is Charlestown’s premier maid referral agency. Whether you’re looking for a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or just a one-time deep clean, we make sure you’re able to have the same referred cleaner every single time. They’ll even remember your pets’ names!
Founded in 2018, Patriot Maids is a locally owned and operated cleaning referral agency in Brookline Village, Massachusetts that functions as a matchmaker between clients and house cleaning services. We offer customizable residential home cleaning service referrals in Boston and surrounding areas. Referral agencies reduce costs for customers while raising the income of workers by sending jobs to independent cleaners who register under contract.
The independent cleaning professionals work to their own schedule, utilize their own acquired knowledge to complete jobs, and provide their own transportation. Depending on the needs of the customer, supplies, and equipment are provided by either the customer or the worker. The workers offer professional cleaning services, as requested by the customer, at the lowest possible cost.
1. USS Constitution: Though this museum is only open within specific time frames, the USS Constitution , when it is open, is open to the public on a first come, first serve basis. Private tours are also available to those who want to spend the money. Exhibits are always changing, so visit the website to find one that interests you.
2. Brewer’s Fork: The cleaning is all done for the day and you and your family are hungry. How about some epic pizza? There is more than just pizza at Brewer’s Fork, but the pizza is what they are known for. Their delicious pizza line includes marge (a tomato, mozzarella, and basil topped pizza), sausage, spicy clam (a regional specialty pizza with local clams, tomato sauce, pecorino, chili flakes, and gremolata), Killer B (genoa salami, tomato sauce & mozzarella, and local hot honey), Mushroom Man, meatball, Freebird (smoked chicken, pickled collard greens, mozzarella, Alabama white sauce, and pork cracklings), the Notorious P.I.G. (NYC prosciutto cotto, saco river potatoes, pecorino, rosemary salt), The Situation (jersey asparagus, mozzarella, pecorino, lemony wild ramp pesto), Cacio E Pepe (mozzarella, ricotta, pecorino, cracked black pepper), and The O.G. (sliced garlic, fresh oregano leaves, pecorino, tomato sauce).
3. Pier 6: If you’re more in the mood for some adult unwinding after the cleaning is done, then Pier 6 is a great option. Pier 6 is the most popular bar in the area and is a waterfront restaurant with panoramic views of the city skyline and harbor. The menu highlights many exciting flavors of classic New England dishes with a focus on fresh seafood and local ingredients.
4. Gastropub Monument: The Gastropub Monument is a classy restaurant and tavern. What really sets them apart from other institutions like them is the fact that they offer delivery services. Though, you’ll really want to make a trip to Gastropub, it’s gorgeous! The restaurant offers a kids menu, brunch, lunch, dinner, and a wide variety of drinks. Some specials include Monday Night “Board Meatings,” Taco Tuesday, and Wednesday Night Ramen. Yum.
5. Navy Yard Bistro & Wine Bar: Though , we have mentioned a lot of restaurants, the top spot belongs to the French, Navy Yard Bistro & Wine Bar. The menu changes seasonally as well as their award winning wine list.
Newton Lower Falls
Newton Upper Falls