Patriot Maids: #1 Rated Kitchen Cleaning Referral Agency
A kitchen can attract variety of bacteria and germs when it isn’t kept cleaned. Every kitchen surface can grow harmful microbial life that’s unhealthy for your home. If food is exposed to germs or bacteria, then food contamination is a higher possibility. To ensure a kitchen stays sanitized and cleaned, it’s beneficial to start a daily or weekly schedule with a professional residential cleaning service.
Founded in 2018, Patriot Maids is a locally owned and operated cleaning referral agency in Boston, Massachusetts that functions as a matchmaker between clients and house cleaning services. We offer customizable residential home cleaning service referrals in Boston and the surrounding areas. Referral agencies reduce costs for customers while raising the income of workers by sending jobs to independent cleaners who register under contract.
The independent cleaning professionals work to their own schedule, utilize their own acquired knowledge to complete jobs, and provide their own transportation. Depending on the needs of the customer, supplies, and equipment are provided by either the customer or the worker. The workers offer professional cleaning services, as requested by the customer, at the lowest possible cost.
Common Hacks To Help Keep a Kitchen Clean
Use a Dishwasher to Dry Dishes That Are Hand Washed: Don’t worry about the disk rack — it takes a lot of important counter space — and utilize your dishwasher’s racks to dry hand-washed dishes. That dishwasher that you’re using is able to hold more then just a dish rack, anyway, so you’ll be able to clean entire sink of dishes that are hand washed only.
Stop Those Pesky Coffee Stains On The Kitchen: Annoying coffee stains on the counters or at the bottom of your mugs that won’t go away? Try adding some baking soda: Mix a cup of water and 2 parts baking soda into a paste. Put paste on sponge or brush and scrub affected area. The abrasion with the baking soda will remove most stains in a matter of seconds. Finally, just rinse and wash like normal.
Clean Cookware with Dryer Sheets: One of your pots scorched? The laundry room is the solution to your problems. There are many things dryer sheets can tackle — most importantly the fact that soaking one with a pot can help get rid of unstuck burnt marks. Some additional ideas: Use dry sheets that are already dried to help clean up spills or freshen up a trash can.
Give us a ring today at (617) 925-7171 for a free no-obligation quote or book online to get started.
Masters of a Spotless Clean for Kitchens
Patriot Maid Referral Agency cleaners are masters are making things shine in kitchens. Homes will quickly see the benefits from of the attention to detail we give to all cleans. At Patriot Maids, building a harmonious relationship between customers and cleaners is what matters most. To ensure you stay a repeat customer, we understand that a premier kitchen cleaning service must be one peg above the rest of our competitors. For happy cleaners, we pay competitive rates and pair cleaners with clients that they get along great with. To do this Patriot Maid Referral Agency gives you superb kitchen cleaning service that homeowners can afford.
For 2 years, our experienced maids have cleaned numerous Boston kitchens because they strive for quality and are motivated to meet our clients’ high expectations. Get in touch with Patriot Maids at (617) 925-7171 for a cleaning to make your kitchen tidy and spotless.
Get a free price quote in seconds by filling out the form below.
HOW PATRIOT MAIDS WORKS
Top 5 Reasons To Hire a Qualified Kitchen Cleaning Service
Most people are hesitant to hire a professional cleaner. Why spend the money if they can do it themselves? It’s time to stop looking at home cleaning as just an expense—instead, view it as an investment.
Here are 5 reasons you should book deep clean kitchen maid service for your home:
1. Give Yourself A Break: We understand that you’re busy. You spend most of your time working or with family, and you probably don’t have the time or energy to clean your house the way you want. And coming home to a dirty apartment isn’t relaxing in the least.
Instead of spending your weekend or precious post-office hours cleaning up, direct that energy where it should go—working on a passion project, hanging out with friends, or even just taking a long, soothing bath. Hiring a maid service to do your cleaning for you is one less thing to stress about, and we could all use a little less stress in our lives.
2. Get A Thorough, Professional Clean: Even if you pride yourself in how thoroughly you clean, chances are you’re still not cleaning your home 100%. Our professional maids are there to make sure that your house is cleaned, tidy, and spotless from top to bottom. That includes dusting all surfaces, cleaning the floorboards, sanitizing door knobs, and much, much more—AKA all the nasty stuff people normally don’t like to do.
You’re paying for our experience, too. Most of our cleaners have several years of training under their belts. And they only use high-quality supplies and equipment.
3. Have A Tidy Home No Matter When You Need It: Your home can be clean how you want it, when you want it. Arrange for a regular cleaner to make scheduled visits to your home, whether it’s every day, once a week, or as needed. You won’t need to cancel dinner plans last minute because you couldn’t get the house ready in time, and you don’t suffer the dreaded post-party cleanup either. Hiring a home cleaner is perfect for homeowners who love entertaining but hate dealing with the mess and stress.
4. A Clean Home Is A Healthy, Happy Home: Cleaning saves relationships, cleaning saves lives. That might sound like an exaggeration, but it’s true. Menial everyday chores like sweeping, washing dishes, and other household tasks are a major source of relationship tension. Would you let a dirty home stand in the way of you and a happy relationship?
Even if you live without a partner, you can still benefit from a clean house. Dirty homes are hotbeds of bacteria, mold, and germs that threaten your well-being. Leaving dirty dishes and food out attracts insects, rodents, and other creatures. Dust irritates your respiratory system, giving you allergies and making it hard to breathe. If you find yourself sick a lot for no particular reason, it could be your home.
Independent cleaning professionals referred by Patriot Maids can come in and relieve you of the burden of cleaning. No more fights about dirty dishes. No more sneezing, wheezing, and coughing due to dust build-up.
5. Save Time, Save Money: Time is money, and who doesn’t need more of it? Managing your time will be much easier if you hire a home cleaner. Instead of spending hours scrubbing floors and cleaning out toilets, you can use that time doing what matters most.
And with so much competition, professional home kitchen cleaning services are no longer the luxury that most people think it is. There are affordable options, great deals, and huge discounts for loyal customers. If you need a maid, choose Patriot Maids!
SMALL DETAILS MAKE A DIFFERENCE…
Referral home cleaners adhere to the highest quality cleaning standards.
That alone makes a huge difference.
200% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Personalized Referral Matchmaking
Deep Cleaning Service Covering All of Boston
We offer Residential Cleaning Services and Referral Kitchen Cleaners to all of Boston and the surrounding areas:
Top Neighborhoods in Boston for House Cleaning
Back Bay East
Back Bay West
East Lower Mills
Meeting House Hill
Neponset / Port Norfolk
Newton Lower Falls
Newton Upper Falls
Post Office Square
Quincy Point East
South Boston Waterfront
South of Washington
Saint Vincent Lower End
West Lower Mills
Professional Independent Housekeepers
We only refer the highest rated domestic cleaners in the industry. All cleaning professionals we refer have had numerous years of experience before we refer them out to your homes. If they are not qualified and thorough, we do not refer them. Rest assured that all of the cleaning providers we refer out to clients are the same cleaners that we would want cleaning our own homes.
Our Office Location
Monday – Sunday: 7am – 9pm