Patriot Maids: The Area’s Premier Moving Cleaner Referral Agency
When it comes time to move, you get lots of advantages with a move out or move in cleaning from experienced cleaners. Ensuring client homes look spotless is one of our top priorities. Patriot Maids service ranges from flat rate one time deep cleans to customizable hourly priced visits.Because satisfied clients and happy cleaners is a win-win for everyone, we offer flexible cleaning options that fit any need or house size.
Founded in 2018, Patriot Maids is a locally owned and operated cleaning referral agency in Boston, Massachusetts that functions as a matchmaker between clients and house cleaning services. We offer customizable residential home cleaning service referrals in Boston and the surrounding areas. Referral agencies reduce costs for customers while raising the income of workers by sending jobs to independent cleaners who register under contract.
The independent cleaning professionals work to their own schedule, utilize their own acquired knowledge to complete jobs, and provide their own transportation. Depending on the needs of the customer, supplies, and equipment are provided by either the customer or the worker. The workers offer professional cleaning services, as requested by the customer, at the lowest possible cost.
How Long Do Move Out & Move In Cleaning Services Usually Take?
The time it takes to clean a house usually depends on many factors, for example, how much staff is cleaning the home, equipment used by teams, and the type of service. Since it’s typically a 1st-time visit for most move in move out cleaning jobs, cleaners tend to perform a deep clean since the house may not need future cleanings. This method lets us cover all nooks and crannies so a home is ready for the big move.
Your home is a private kingdom, and we try everything in our power to turn it into a elegant and fairy tale like castle. Every home is different, which creates a unique situation for each cleaning visit. Other things that might affect cleaning time is the number of rooms, home size, or pets living in the house.
All of the above can have a significant impact on the extent of time needed to clean a house from top to bottom and front to back. Regardless, you can rest assure that you’ll get fast service for a sparkly shine.
Give us a ring today at (617) 925-7171 for a free no-obligation quote or book online to get started.
What Equipment Do We Utilize?
Patriot Maids’ residential house cleaning service is a great choice for people looking to move. Cleaners partnered with our agency have 2 to 3 years of cleaning industry experience (5-7 yrs on average) and use a variety of items to get the job done.
Since we are a referral agency and not an employee based cleaning company, cleaners are responsible for bringing their own supplies and material to jobs. Below you’ll find some of the items they use to make your home shine:
- A mop and bucket
- A dustpan and broom
- Protective gloves
- A plastic caddy to carry the essentials
- To trap the highest amount of dust and dirt, dusters and microfiber cloths
- Step ladders to reach high areas
Of course, this is just a simple list, and every cleaning job is different. If it’s specialized work such as a post construction cleaning, HEPA filter vacuums or pressure washers may be required. If you have a request for eco-friendly products due to allergies or personal reasons, talk with your maid and see if they provide that as an option.
Get a free price quote in seconds by filling out the form below.
HOW PATRIOT MAIDS WORKS
Top 5 Reasons To Hire a Professional Move Out Cleaning Service
Most people are hesitant to hire a professional cleaner. Why spend the money if they can do it themselves? It’s time to stop looking at home cleaning as just an expense—instead, view it as an investment.
Here are 5 reasons you should book a move in/move out cleaning service for your home:
1. Give Yourself A Break: We understand that you’re busy. You spend most of your time working or with family, and you probably don’t have the time or energy to clean your house the way you want. And coming home to a dirty apartment isn’t relaxing in the least.
Instead of spending your weekend or precious post-office hours cleaning up, direct that energy where it should go—working on a passion project, hanging out with friends, or even just taking a long, soothing bath. Hiring a maid service to do your cleaning for you is one less thing to stress about, and we could all use a little less stress in our lives.
2. Get A Thorough, Professional Clean: Even if you pride yourself in how thoroughly you clean, chances are you’re still not cleaning your home 100%. Our professional maids are there to make sure that your house is cleaned, tidy, and spotless from top to bottom. That includes dusting all surfaces, cleaning the floorboards, sanitizing door knobs, and much, much more—AKA all the nasty stuff people normally don’t like to do.
You’re paying for our experience, too. Most of our cleaners have several years of training under their belts. And they only use high-quality supplies and equipment.
3. Have A Tidy Home No Matter When You Need It: Your home can be clean how you want it, when you want it. Arrange for a regular cleaner to make scheduled visits to your home, whether it’s every day, once a week, or as needed. You won’t need to cancel dinner plans last minute because you couldn’t get the house ready in time, and you don’t suffer the dreaded post-party cleanup either. Hiring a home cleaner is perfect for homeowners who love entertaining but hate dealing with the mess and stress.
4. A Clean Home Is A Healthy, Happy Home: Cleaning saves relationships, cleaning saves lives. That might sound like an exaggeration, but it’s true. Menial everyday chores like sweeping, washing dishes, and other household tasks are a major source of relationship tension. Would you let a dirty home stand in the way of you and a happy relationship?
Even if you live without a partner, you can still benefit from a clean house. Dirty homes are hotbeds of bacteria, mold, and germs that threaten your well-being. Leaving dirty dishes and food out attracts insects, rodents, and other creatures. Dust irritates your respiratory system, giving you allergies and making it hard to breathe. If you find yourself sick a lot for no particular reason, it could be your home.
Our referred cleaning professionals can come in and relieve you of the burden of cleaning. No more fights about dirty dishes. No more sneezing, wheezing, and coughing due to dust build-up.
5. Save Time, Save Money: Time is money, and who doesn’t need more of it? Managing your time will be much easier if you hire a home cleaner. Instead of spending hours scrubbing floors and cleaning out toilets, you can use that time doing what matters most.
And with so much competition, professional home move out cleaning services are no longer the luxury that most people think it is. There are affordable options, great deals, and huge discounts for loyal customers. If you need a maid, choose Patriot Maids!
SMALL DETAILS MAKE A DIFFERENCE…
Referral home cleaners adhere to the highest quality cleaning standards.
That alone makes a huge difference.
200% Satisfaction Guarantee
Personalized Referral Matchmaking
Move-in/Move Out Service Covering All of Boston
We offer House Cleaning Services and Moving Clean Out Service to all of Boston and the surrounding areas:
Top Neighborhoods in Boston for Move In Move Out Cleanings
Back Bay East
Back Bay West
East Lower Mills
Meeting House Hill
Neponset / Port Norfolk
Newton Lower Falls
Newton Upper Falls
Post Office Square
Quincy Point East
South Boston Waterfront
South of Washington
Saint Vincent Lower End
West Lower Mills
Professional Independent Housekeepers
We only refer the highest rated domestic cleaners in the industry. All cleaning professionals we refer have had numerous years of experience before we refer them out to your homes. If they are not qualified and thorough, we do not refer them. Rest assured that all of the cleaning providers we refer out to clients are the same cleaners that we would want cleaning our own homes.
Our Office Location
Monday – Sunday: 7am – 9pm